Movember 2013 - The Year of the Mustachepreneurs
1. I'm participating in Movember with some members of the Entrepreneur's Organization (EO) and we've called this year's event, Mustachepreneurs. We've got members from across the region taking part in this effort so if you see a bunch of men who look like corrupt cops, don't worry, they're probably fellow EO members doing their thing to promote men's health.
If you want to find us, go to:
- So look out for the #Mustachepreneurs hashtag if you follow me on Twitter.
- We do also have a page on the Movember site, so please do donate if you feel you'd like to support the cause.
- On Facebook, the Mustachepreneurs have a Group where we hope to update our goofy pictures.
2. I've decided in keeping with the theme of promoting men's health, I'd also adopt a healthier lifestyle in November. This is tough as Diwali overlaps with Movember and it's difficult to keep away from all the sweets that'll be on display but it's about self discipline ultimately. I'm also traveling a couple of times during the month but I'll make every attempt to ensure I maintain a healthy balance.
3. I will continue to blog about men's health issues and if you've got any topics or have any posts you'd like to share on my blog during this month, I'd be happy to post them.
Updates and pictures will follow as well as links to stories I've put together for Movember. My main motivation is not to raise money per se, though this is welcome but more to create an awareness for the cause.
Want to grow your mustache for Movember - 7 Days (Dubai newspaper)
|Movember Day 1|
Movember: Men can get breast cancer
|Movember Day 3|
Movember: 30 Days Exercise Routine
|Movember Day 5|
Movember: Mustaches are Serious Business
|Movember Day 7|
|Movember Day 11|
Grow a Muzzy In Movember - Music Video
Movember in Dubai (by John Martin St. Valery)
Movember 2012 - The Rookie Year
|Movember Day 11|